Swansgate Shopping Centre
Swansgate Shopping Centre prides
itself on playing a role in the community, and we want to help you with our new Community Chest initiative!
Each month, one community cause, club or charity will be selected to receive £100 from Swansgate. So whether you're fundraising for a particular event or mission or would like some extra cash for your local club, make your nomination!To nominate, fill out a card and post in the entry box by the Community Noticebox (in between Wilko & Home Bargains).
For more information, click here.
There are many other ways Swansgate plays a role within the
- We have a dedicated Charity area which is available to local
charities and community groups to promote themselves - please contact centre
management to discuss.
- A wheelchair is available for use in the centre; please
contact either the centre management or a member of the customer services team.
- We have a free Children's Area in-centre where young shoppers can enjoy free colouring and games every day. Find the Children's Area by Roman and The Works.
- We have signed up with a recycling company who will donate
£1 to Cransley Hospice for every original inkjet cartridge we send to them.
These are the small cartridges that fit into the palm of your hand but exclude
“Epson” cartridges and any ink tanks. Please drop your used cartridges off at
the Centre Management Office to help in this very worthwhile cause.
- Swansgate Shopping Centre are the proud sponsors of Wilby FC
Under 13's Team.