To celebrate Wellingborough and all the fantastic people, we would like to reward the community and all the great things they have done.
Do you know someone who deserves a good deed? We are looking for local schools, clubs, charities, community groups and of course individuals which would benefit from some support.
Our local judging panel will review all entries and we will carry out a good deed every month, until the end of the year.
To nominate, please complete the form below.
Terms and Conditions
- By participating in our competition, you fully agree and accept the competition terms and conditions.
- “Swansgate Good Deeds” is open to all.
- To nominate, please complete the form above.
- Those being awarded a “good deed” will be notified on the last day of the month
- No purchase necessary.
- Nominations are only valid if the entry is completed correctly in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- “Swansgate Good Deeds” is open to all, except those who work at Centre Management of Swansgate Shopping Centre and their family members.
- Those being awarded a “Good Deed” will have their name announced on the Swansgate shopping centre’s website and subsequently via social media and local press.
- Should an awardee not acknowledge receipt of their win within 30 days of receiving notice from Swansgate Shopping Centre that they have been awarded a “Good Deed”, we reserve the right to choose an alternative recipient.
- The prizes “Good Deed” cannot be substituted with a cash alternative.
- By entering our prize promotions all entrants will be deemed to have accepted our terms and conditions. Good luck!