Your FREE Swansgate Loyalty key fob gives you a variety of offers and discounts when you shop in selected stores at Swansgate.
All you have to do is show your key fob in store and get your discount instantly – look out for Loyalty Card floor stickers in-centre so you know where to use your card too!
To sign up, simply click here and complete your details, go to the Management office to collect yours or ask a member of staff and they will be able to help.
The current Loyalty Card offers are:
- Boots – Spend £10 on No7 products and book in for a free No7 makeover with a consultant (may be available on the day, otherwise will be able to book in).
- Clarks – 10% off adults full price handbags and footwear
- Costa – 10% off food and drink
- Don Millers – Free jam doughnut with a sausage bap (Subject to availability)
- Eurochange – VIP rate on all foreign currency, cash cards and travellers cheques purchased
- Express Eyebrows – £2 off full face threading
- Hinds – free jewellery cleaning
- Max Spielmann – 10% off
- Roman – 10% off full price merchandise
- Specsavers – £10 off eye test or £10 off polarising lenses (not to be used in conjunction with any other offers)
- Subway – Free cookie with coffee
- Supercuts – 20% off first colour (Monday – Thursday only)
- Truffles – free upgrade to flavoured cappuccino or latte
Loyalty Card Terms & Conditions
- “The Loyalty Card” can only be obtained by becoming a member of Swansgate Shopping Centre’s Loyalty Card scheme. To become a member simply fill out a card and post it in the entry box, or speak to a member of the Swansgate Management team.
- A list of stores participating in The Loyalty Card can be found at www.swansgateshoppingcentre.com or by request from the Management Office (Level One) at the Swansgate Shopping Centre.
- Membership is open to people who live, work or shop in and around Swansgate and are over the age of 16.
- When you sign up to become a member of “The Loyalty Card” you will receive ” The Loyalty Card” update via email. This will be sent out a number of times per year as and when offers are updated and other relevant information is available.
- “The Loyalty Card” is free to join and the card has no monetary value.
- “The Loyalty Card” is instantly usable against current offers and discounts, subject to availability and retailer participation. Offers are subject to terms & conditions from each retailer, and are subject to change at any time.
- To use “The Loyalty Card” at participating retailers you need to present it when you initially approach the sales point/sales assistant, offers can not be obtained retrospectively.
- The offers are subject to change throughout the year. The updated offers will be emailed to each member but will also be available from the website.
- All offer/discount/promotion(s) are only valid on full price items and can not be used in conjunction with any other offer/discount/promotions, unless stated otherwise by the retailer.
- Offers are subject to availability and are correct at time of going to print.
- “The Loyalty Card” is not a credit or debit card and can not be used as such.
- Swansgate and associated retailers reserve the right to terminate offers or “The Loyalty Card” at any point throughout the promotion.
- All data collected from “The Loyalty Card” members will be stored securely and will be used by Swnsgate Shopping Centre from time to time in relation to marketing including “The Loyalty Card”.
As at other business schools that break their classes into smaller groups, darden`s sections are designed to custom thesis represent the full professional and demographic diversity of the first-year class