Swansgate’s Sustainable September Giveaway!
Swansgates stores have been introducing a huge array of planet friendly products so far this September and we want to give one lucky shopper the chance to win some green goodies before stocks run out! 💚
To enter click simply head over to our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SwansgateShoppingCentre/?locale=en_GB
👍Like this post
💗Follow our facebook page
💕Tag a friend who would love to win this prize in the comments
Each tag = 1 entry. Comment as many times as you like to increase your chances of winning! 💬
💞 Don’t forget, sharing is caring!
Good luck! The competition ends at midnight on Monday 25th September 2023!
Swansgate September Competition Terms and Conditions
- Entries to the prize draw are via the Swansgate Shopping Centre Facebook page only.
- One tag equals one entry for this competition.
- Competition entries must be made between 11/09/2023 until 11:59pm on 25/09/2023 to be eligible.
- To enter, you must like Swansgate Shopping Centre’s Facebook page, like the competition post and tag a friend in the comments beneath the post. The winner will be selected at random, by a computer process that provides verifiably random selections. One winner will be selected.
- The person who entered the competition will win the prize and will be contacted within 24 hours of the winner being selected.
- The winner will be announced on the Swansgate Shopping Centre Facebook page and contacted directly, using the Facebook account that their original entry came in via. Once notified they have won, the winner needs to make contact within 48 hours and arrange collection of the prize from Swansgate Shopping Centre. Failure to do so will result in the prize being forfeited and a new winner selected.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred. No cash alternatives are available.
- The competition is operated by Toolbox Group on behalf of Swansgate shopping centre, whose registered address is Toolbox Group, Vine Farm, Up Street, Bardwell, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP31 1AA.
- Employees of Swansgate Shopping Centre and their immediate family are not permitted to enter this competition.
- By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion. You also give permission for your photographs and the rights to be used by Swansgate Shopping Centre on their website and social media pages.
- Details of the competition are correct at the time of publication and the promoter will only supplement or amend conditions of entry in exceptional circumstances. In such circumstances promoters will tell participants how to obtain the supplemental or amended rules.
- Prizes awarded will be as described in the marketing communications or reasonable equivalents.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- The entrants’ personal information will only be used by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged.
- The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prizewinners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prizewinners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.